Non-Home Loans ( Loan Against Property / Home Equity / Commercial Purchase / Top-Up):
Individual Floating Rate Loans (all borrowers / co-borrowers are Individuals)
- Nil prepayment / foreclosure fees applicable
Nil prepayment / foreclosure fees applicable
- Nil prepayment fees applicable for all payments up to 25% of the principal outstanding (POS) inclusive of all prepayments made within preceding 12 months.
- Where prepayment amount exceeds 25% of principal outstanding (POS), inclusive of all prepayments made within preceding 12 months, then the amount prepaid in excess of 25% of POS will attract pre-payment fees as applicable.
- Prepayment / Foreclosure fees applicable on foreclosure payments inclusive of all prepayments made within preceding 12 months.
- Prepayment / Foreclosure fees of 5% applicable for the initial 2 years from the date of first disbursement and 3% then-after; unless specifically mentioned in the borrowers’ loan agreement.
- Services Tax as applicable on pre-payment / foreclosure fees.
The above fees/charges are subject to change without prior notice