- About Us
- OUR OFFERINGS
- RESOURCE CENTRE
- Quick Links
- NEWS CORNER
- Financial Reports
- Investor Presentations
- Annual Reports
- Sustainability Framework
- ESG Profile
- Investor Call Transcript
- Corporate Announcement
- Public Issue of NCD'S
- Qualified Institutional Placement
- Investor Relations Contact
- Familiarisation Programmes
- ISO CERTIFICATIONS
- Forms for Shareholder KYC-PAN-Nomination update
- Credit Ratings
- CONTACT US
India's 1st Completely Online Home Loan!
Start your eHome Loans Process Now!Apply Online
Fill in the details below
Annual Percentage Rate Calculator
Calculate Annual Percentage
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a method to compute annualised credit cost, which includes interest rate and loan origination charges.
Loan Amount (₹)
Loan origination charges (₹)
Notes on how to use the Calculator.
- The APR depends on various factors like interest rate, processing fee etc. The APR calculator is provided for customer convenience to compare the annual cost of credit.
- The Annual Percentage Rate calculator is provided to compute annualised credit cost which includes interest rate and charges, applicable at the time of loan origination.
- The APR calculator does not include charges like stamp duty, prepayment charges, CERSAI charges etc.
- To calculate APR, please provide input for Loan Amount in INR, Tenure in months, roi (without %) and processing fee of your Loan.
- Basis the four fields calculator will show the APR in output field.
- The output values mentioned in the APR calculator are based on the input provided in the respective field, as indicated in the calculator. You are requested to use the calculator without making any changes to the calculator to achieve desired output. Indiabulls Home Loans shall not be responsible for any output produced due to changes in the calculator or incorrect input feed.