- About Us
- OUR OFFERINGS
- RESOURCE CENTRE
- Quick Links
- NEWS CORNER
- INVESTOR RELATIONS
- CONTACT US
- GROUP LINK
India's 1st Completely Online Home Loan!
Start your eHome Loans Process Now!Apply Online
Fill in the details below
Instant home loan approval
starting @ 7.60%* p.a.
EMIs starting at ₹ 780/- per lakh
Home Loan In Mumbai
Mumbai, the city of dreams, is the financial capital of the country. People come from various corners of the country to live the life in Mumbai. Of these many settle down, and look to buying a home. Buying a home is easy; all you need to do is take out a home loan in Mumbai. True, Mumbai may be considered one of the more expensive cities to live in, but think about this: If you actually own property, its value will only appreciate. And knowing that you own a house in Mumbai means that you have successfully made it.
Although it is one of the more expensive cities in the country, living in Mumbai has several benefits, the main being that you can build your career here. You can also provide the best for your family, with regard to healthcare and education.
Moreover, a real estate investment in Mumbai can guarantee your family proper financial security. Indiabulls Home Loans can help you fulfil your lifelong dream of owning a piece of Mumbai in the form of your very home.
Features of taking out a home loan in Mumbai
Convenient loan process: Fill out an application form and enter your details. A team from Indiabulls Home Loan will guide you through the process right from application to disbursement.
Easy documentation: Irrespective of whether you are salaried or self-employed, you can avail of Indiabulls Home Loan’s easy-to-access documentation process while opting for a home loan in Mumbai.
Attractive interest rates: Indiabulls Home Loan has competitive interest rates. You can get home loans starting at 8.80%.
Transparent documentation: There are no hidden charges associated with taking a home loan with Indiabulls Home Loan.
5 reasons to take a housing loan in Mumbai
• Well-connected: From local trains to Metros, and even Monorails, Mumbai ensured people can travel from point A to point B quickly and without too much hassle.
• A place for all: As the residents say, Mumbai is a melting pot of cultures. The city welcomes everyone and gives them a chance to live their dreams.
• Manhattan of India: Being a part of Mumbai means watching the skyline and appreciating how the city has developed from seven islands.
• The coastline: An evening at Marine Drive or Juhu Beach. Need we say more?
• Education and Healthcare: Compared to other cities in India, Mumbai has a top-quality education and healthcare system.
You can shop till you drop: From the high-end designer stores in the malls of the city to street shopping along the labyrinth of Colaba Causeway or Hill Road, Mumbai is a shopper’s paradise.
Mumbai’s real estate is hot property: Buying a home in Mumbai today, can double your investments in just a few years. Also, home loan rates in Mumbai are comparable to any other Indian city.