- About Us
- OUR OFFERINGS
- RESOURCE CENTRE
- Quick Links
- NEWS CORNER
- INVESTOR RELATIONS
- CONTACT US
- GROUP LINK
India's 1st Completely Online Home Loan!
Start your eHome Loans Process Now!Apply Online
Fill in the details below
Calculate benefits under
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Calculate the amount of home loan subsidy that you can avail under this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Calculator
With a vision of 'Housing For All' by 2022, the Central Government launched the 'Credit-Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). With this, economically weaker sections of society, along with lower income groups and middle-income groups can avail interest subsidies while buying/extending/improving their home. Use the PMAY calculator below to calculate the amount of home loan subsidy that you can avail under this scheme.
Any of your household member or you own a pucca house anywhere in India?
of property (in sq ft)
max limit 5491.67 sq ft.
Here’s how you can calculate your eligibility
• Step 1: Drag or enter your annual income in the calculator. The minimum and maximum annual income range is between Rs 50,000 and Rs 18 lakh. Similarly, choose the home loan amount between Rs 50,000 to Rs 3 crore; the interest rate between 5 percent and 25 percent; and loan tenure between 3 and 30 years.
• Step 2: Scroll down to receive the automatically calculated information on the amount that you will save, the effective interest rate, and the net reduction in EMI.
• Step 3: The final step: apply for a loan under PMAY with Indiabulls Home Loans!
How are low-income, middle-income groups classified?
• If your annual income falls below Rs 6,00,000, then you fall under economic weaker section of society i.e. low-income group and can get a subsidy of around 2.67 lakh
• Middle income groups (MIGs - I) are those who earn between Rs 6,00,000 and Rs 11,99,999 per annum. Those who avail of the PMAY scheme can save up to Rs 2.3 lakh on their home loan under PMAY.
• The second middle income group (MIG-II) fall under those earning between Rs 12 lakh and Rs 18 lakh per annum. These individuals can save up to Rs 2.30 lakh on their home loan under PMAY