- About Us
- OUR OFFERINGS
- RESOURCE CENTRE
- Existing Customers Benefits
- Become a Partner
- Pre-Approved Projects
- Home Loan App
- Roi Switch Policy
- Co-Lending Policy
- Co-Lending Partnerships
- Customer Sensitization Program
- ROI Range
- Borrower Education - SMA/ NPA classification
- Borrower Awareness - RBI Ombudsman Scheme
- Borrower Awareness - procedure for handover of property documents
- NEWS CORNER
- Financial Reports
- Investor Presentations
- Annual Reports
- ESG Profile
- Investor Call Transcript
- Corporate Announcement
- Public Issue of NCD'S
- Qualified Institutional Placement
- Investor Relations Contact
- Familiarisation Programmes
- ISO CERTIFICATIONS
- Forms for Shareholder KYC-PAN-Nomination update
- Credit Ratings
- Statutory Advertisements
- ODR Portal
- Rights Issue
- CONTACT US
India's 1st Completely Online Home Loan!
Start your eHome Loans Process Now!Apply Online
Fill in the details below
Loan Against Property
at Low Interest Rate.
Apply for Loan Against Property for your business or personal needs.
MSMSE Loans & LAP
You need funds for running a business, or any other purpose. If you're hesitant of borrowing from friends or relatives, you can always opt for a Loan Against Property (LAP). If you own residential property, you can give it up as collateral, for a secured loan. This is how a LAP works.
Indiabulls Loan Against Property is a property mortgage loan that helps you with the funds to invest in your business ventures. So all Self Employed individuals who want to expand their business / profession through addition of business assets or working capital expansion can opt for Loan against property & focus their complete attention on business. With Loan Against Property you can leverage the value of a residential or commercial property, and we will ensure that your enterprise does not feel the burden of working capital, warranting a stable business for you.
Loan Against Properties by Indiabulls Home Loans can be availed with maximum finance against the market value of your property at the best mortgage loan interest rates. While you continue to focus on growing your business from the comfort of your own property, we will continue to fund your business and ensure its growth. All you need to do is sit back and relax! We also offer doorstep service for loans to maximise your comfort.
Loan Against Property Ranging from
* MSME’s being eligible under Priority Sector Lending
# The final rate of Interest will depend upon Profile, Loan amount, tenor , underlying security and other risk parameters.Apply Now
Check your loan Eligibility
All you need to do is fill in your details with a single click and check your home loan eligibility.
Attractive Interest Rates
Indiabulls Home Loans comes up with attractive home loan interest rate. We offer concessional rates of interest to our women beneficiaries as well.
No Hidden Charges
We believe in utmost transparency of operations which is why there are no hidden charges applied on loan disbursals.
Through quick approval and disbursal, you will not face any unnecessary delays in getting your loan. We believe in speed and efficacy (efficiency) in all our processes.
Say goodbye to tedious paperwork! Applying for a loan is now easy with our simple documentation process.
Flexible Repayment and Tenure
Our multiple repayment options and make it easy for you to focus on all the important priorities of your life. We also offer flexible loan tenure options for our customers.
When Self Employed or Salaried Individuals like you avail a Loan Against Property from Indiabulls Home Loans, you stand to gain the following benefits:
- While you stay in your own home or operate from your own Business or Office premises you can generate funds by unlocking the property value.
- You can prioritize by focusing on your immediate expense towards expansion of your Business / Profession or towards your personal needs.
- Indiabulls Loan Against Property has reasonable interest rates to accommodate your emergencies.
Eligibility Criteria for Loan Against Property
- Small and mid-sized businesses
- Partnership firms
- Self-employed professionals
- Private or closely held companies