If there is one dream common to most people around the world, it is to own a house, preferably standing on a plot of land. While living in apartment complexes have many advantages, they have their own limitation like lack of space, open air, gardens, ample parking space, etc. Most of these problems can be overcome if you own a plot of land. One major challenge for most families is how to fund this plot of land and the ensuing construction costs? Many NBFCs today offer home loans in India. With various loan disbursing agencies in India, getting a plot loan has never been so easy.
Indiabulls Home Loans allows you to have the flexibility to build the house of your dreams, have your own space to build around in any way you like with our plot loan. Many Indians dream to have a plot of land to call their own, and this dream can now come true. A loan for land purchase is available at attractive land loan interest rates. This NBFC is with you in every step of the way of getting your loan for plot – from helping you file the documents, to calculating the perfect EMI and tenure for you.
Features & Benefits
- One Click Home Loan Eligibility
- By filling in few of your details, you can check your home loan eligibility with a single click.
- Speedy Processing
- With our quick loan approvals, you will not face any unnecessary delay that hinders you from getting your housing loan.
- Flexible Repayments
- You can relax about repayment by exploring our flexible repayment options.
- Long/Short Tenure
- We also provide tenure according to your needs and requirements. So, you can explore options of long and short tenure with Indiabulls Home Loans.
Now you no longer have to do monotonous paperwork. Indiabulls Home Loans is there to assist you in every step of filing your paperwork. All the paperwork required by it is as per the ISO certified process.
These documents required are as follows:
- Proof of both identity and residence (any 1) in the form of a valid passport, voter ID card, aadhar card or a valid driving licence.
- Proof of income in the form of last 3 months’ salary slips, last 6 months’ bank statements, showing salary credits
- Latest Form-16 and IT returns.
Other documents include own contribution proof, employment contract / appointment letter in case current employment is less than 1 year old; last 6 months’ bank statements showing repayment of any ongoing loans, passport size photograph of all the applicants / co-applicants to be affixed on the application form and signed across, cheque for processing fee favouring ‘IBHL’. Further property related documents include copy of allotment letter / buyer agreement and title deeds including the previous chain of the property documents in resale cases.
Eligibility & Interest Rates
Calculate your home loan eligibility with Indiabulls Home Loan’s simple home loan eligibility calculator. It will help you to calculate the amount of housing loan that you are eligible for, based on the home loan tenure and home loan interest. For example, if your net monthly income is Rs 15,000/-, then according to the Home Loan Eligibility Calculator, your eligibility amount is Rs 28 lakh at an interest rate of 8.50% for a tenure of 20 years.
The plot loan interest rate offered by us is feasible and very reasonable. We believe in transparency. To ensure a great housing loan experience for our customers, there will never be any hidden charges.